LACERA presents Benefits Days to provide employees with information and individual counseling at their work locations during lunch, breaks, and before or after work.
- Literature is displayed and available for employees
- Benefits Specialists are on hand to speak with employees
- LACERA staff can be scheduled to attend your department’s special events
LACERA’s Retirement Benefits Specialists can be scheduled to give presentations on different topics, such as:
- General information sessions
- MOU enhancements
- Layoff presentations
LACERA’s staff will visit members at home or in the hospital to provide one-on-one retirement counseling and help with all of the related forms.
- Member with terminal illness or severe health condition
- Member needing assistance coordinating benefits with Employee Benefits Division
- Member needing help in securing or applying for survivor benefits
The number to call for any of these special Outreach services is: 626-564-6000, ext. 3384.
HR HOTLINE: 800-659-2786
Have a question? Give us a call. Get priority treatment.